Welcome to the Silver Army! Let your armor shine bright! Duel Onward!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Army

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
KingWolfy
The Silver Army! I_vote_lcapThe Silver Army! I_voting_barThe Silver Army! I_vote_rcap 
VendettaXIII
The Silver Army! I_vote_lcapThe Silver Army! I_voting_barThe Silver Army! I_vote_rcap 
Jay Breezy
SAsTerrorist
Mirorin
Nedvedd
RoA-Dartz
MissTayylor
CynthIA_*
Enigma_m7
Latest topics
» The Breeze has Blown By and Passed On
The Silver Army! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 pm by Jay Breezy

» buntaga21's Application V2
The Silver Army! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:43 pm by Jay Breezy

» Placido's Application
The Silver Army! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:10 pm by Jay Breezy

» buntaga21's Application
The Silver Army! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:37 pm by Jay Breezy

» Some Minor Updates
The Silver Army! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:43 pm by Jay Breezy

» Crow is flying away....
The Silver Army! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 am by Jay Breezy

» The Silver Army's Schedule
The Silver Army! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:24 am by Jay Breezy

» Unknown Time for Commission
The Silver Army! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 pm by Guest

» Slonaka GFX
The Silver Army! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:35 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sun May 30, 2021 12:57 pm

The Silver Army!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingWolfy
Admin
KingWolfy

The Silver Army! Empty
PostSubject: The Silver Army!   The Silver Army! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:47 am

Hello and welcome all to the Silver Army. This is where we reside and this is our home. As you know, we are a branch of the Golden Army. An already respected name and we strive to do the same and be even better. This is just a small announcement to inform you all that changes are being done to help improve the quality of living (posting, chatting, and dueling) around here.

At this time, you are allowed to follow up on this post and give your comments and suggestions to improving the forum first and foremost. After this is done or at least at 70%, we can discuss wars as most of you (NinjaAtticus and Sicko. Razz ) are already interested in.

So please feel free to post your suggestions at this time. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://silverarmy.darkbb.com

The Silver Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Army!   The Silver Army! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:16 am

Wondering if there were co leader(s) here ....if not may I be one or may ther be a tourney for the spot o.O
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Admin
KingWolfy

The Silver Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Army!   The Silver Army! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:28 am

The Co-Leaders of the forum are DarkNinjaStyle and JayBreezy. Thank you for wanting to help. I'm glad you are interested in the team in every way Sicko.
Back to top Go down

The Silver Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Army!   The Silver Army! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:38 am

No problem I just wanna be a big part in SA forum and war wise..so since ur leader may I ask. Who will be in the war most likely like ur roster and vs who...sorry to keep asking but my previous team deprived me of this privilege so yea I ask a lot cuz I'm ancios to get our unbeaten war rec started
Back to top Go down

The Silver Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Army!   The Silver Army! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:43 am

Um there is section called Suggestions in the forum , so no need to do it here...
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Admin
KingWolfy

The Silver Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Army!   The Silver Army! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Only reason I did it here was because of us just starting off. Of course, when we really hit full throttle all suggestions will go there. This was out first main announcement so I allowed them to post here. However, if it serves as an issue, then we can just have them all post there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Silver Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Army!   The Silver Army! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Army!
Page 1 of 1