Welcome to the Silver Army! Let your armor shine bright! Duel Onward!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Army

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
KingWolfy
The Silver Army's Schedule I_vote_lcapThe Silver Army's Schedule I_voting_barThe Silver Army's Schedule I_vote_rcap 
VendettaXIII
The Silver Army's Schedule I_vote_lcapThe Silver Army's Schedule I_voting_barThe Silver Army's Schedule I_vote_rcap 
Jay Breezy
SAsTerrorist
Mirorin
Nedvedd
RoA-Dartz
MissTayylor
CynthIA_*
Enigma_m7
Latest topics
» The Breeze has Blown By and Passed On
The Silver Army's Schedule EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 pm by Jay Breezy

» buntaga21's Application V2
The Silver Army's Schedule EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:43 pm by Jay Breezy

» Placido's Application
The Silver Army's Schedule EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:10 pm by Jay Breezy

» buntaga21's Application
The Silver Army's Schedule EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:37 pm by Jay Breezy

» Some Minor Updates
The Silver Army's Schedule EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:43 pm by Jay Breezy

» Crow is flying away....
The Silver Army's Schedule EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 am by Jay Breezy

» The Silver Army's Schedule
The Silver Army's Schedule EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:24 am by Jay Breezy

» Unknown Time for Commission
The Silver Army's Schedule EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 pm by Guest

» Slonaka GFX
The Silver Army's Schedule EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:35 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sun May 30, 2021 12:57 pm

The Silver Army's Schedule

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingWolfy
Admin
KingWolfy

The Silver Army's Schedule Empty
PostSubject: The Silver Army's Schedule   The Silver Army's Schedule EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Hello everyone. As we know, school is back and everyone is starting to get busy again. Of course, we all want our team to succeed and for that we are going on a break. This break means we will be done with wars for awhile.

This is not a permanent break, but only temporarily. I want to make sure the team stays active and that we all are able to balance our lives just well.

This decision was made by me, but I talked to Jay and he agreed. So it was made final.

This break will last until December when we all are on break from school and have time to manage some dueling time. This starts after our two wars are finished. When they are over the break begins. Also, we will still have tournaments amongst ourselves to keep people from being bored. However, wars are done until December.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask.

That's All,
~ KingWolfy
Back to top Go down
https://silverarmy.darkbb.com
VendettaXIII

VendettaXIII

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Army's Schedule   The Silver Army's Schedule EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:25 pm

what are we going to do while waiting for this break to end.

some of us already balance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Army's Schedule   The Silver Army's Schedule EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:40 pm

take into account V that some of us have homework and stuff going on in our lives (college, high school, work, sports, music, or whatever)...so remember, we all have things to do in our own lives, so waiting until we all have our breaks will be a good thing in my opinion...to take care of the break, as wolfy said, we can have tourneys here and, if there isn't anything going on, we can get better with dueling or deck-building or whatever...just food for thought
Back to top Go down
VendettaXIII

VendettaXIII

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Army's Schedule   The Silver Army's Schedule EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:00 pm

most of our members hardly post their thoughts on the forums. and some don't even get on.

i'm just saying try to accommodate everyone
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Admin
KingWolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Army's Schedule   The Silver Army's Schedule EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:03 am

As I said, we will do tournaments and such things. I do agree that a lot of members do not check the forum or post. However, the schedule will stay as is. The only consideration I'll have to change is if everyone(majority) says they can handle both. Otherwise, this will stay established.
Back to top Go down
https://silverarmy.darkbb.com
Jay Breezy

Jay Breezy

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Army's Schedule   The Silver Army's Schedule EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:24 am

You could pretty much count us out of the TAU Season as well. I can't say for sure though... =/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/itzJayBreezy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Army's Schedule   The Silver Army's Schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Army's Schedule
Page 1 of 1