Welcome to the Silver Army! Let your armor shine bright! Duel Onward!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Army

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
KingWolfy
The Breeze has Blown By and Passed On I_vote_lcapThe Breeze has Blown By and Passed On I_voting_barThe Breeze has Blown By and Passed On I_vote_rcap 
VendettaXIII
The Breeze has Blown By and Passed On I_vote_lcapThe Breeze has Blown By and Passed On I_voting_barThe Breeze has Blown By and Passed On I_vote_rcap 
Jay Breezy
SAsTerrorist
Mirorin
Nedvedd
RoA-Dartz
MissTayylor
CynthIA_*
Enigma_m7
Latest topics
» The Breeze has Blown By and Passed On
The Breeze has Blown By and Passed On EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 pm by Jay Breezy

» buntaga21's Application V2
The Breeze has Blown By and Passed On EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:43 pm by Jay Breezy

» Placido's Application
The Breeze has Blown By and Passed On EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:10 pm by Jay Breezy

» buntaga21's Application
The Breeze has Blown By and Passed On EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:37 pm by Jay Breezy

» Some Minor Updates
The Breeze has Blown By and Passed On EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:43 pm by Jay Breezy

» Crow is flying away....
The Breeze has Blown By and Passed On EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 am by Jay Breezy

» The Silver Army's Schedule
The Breeze has Blown By and Passed On EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:24 am by Jay Breezy

» Unknown Time for Commission
The Breeze has Blown By and Passed On EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 pm by Guest

» Slonaka GFX
The Breeze has Blown By and Passed On EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:35 pm by Guest